You can track both Android as well as iOS devices using tracking apps. You can do this using the best free phone tracker app without permission, or at least one of the best five. There are several options on the market; apps that can help you track your loved ones. If you want to Track A Phone Without Them Knowing, that is easy too.
If you are wondering why you should use a phone tracker app, here are the reasons why.
- You can listen in on your kid’s conversations, know who they talk to, and the plans they are making. Tracking apps can help you keep your children safe in a world that would prey upon them.
- With tracking apps, you can track them in real-time and know where they are. If your child is lost or not picking up your call you can easily find out where they are and whether they are safe.
- You can even use this app to monitor your spouse.
Here is a list of some best free phone tracker app without permission that you can use. These apps will let you Track a Phone without Them Knowing.
mSpy Phone Tracker
- It has a GPS tracker to track location.
- It can help you monitor calls, messages, and more.
- It can help you track the leading social media apps.
- It has other features like an inbuilt keylogger or SIM tracker.
Cocospy Device Tracker For IOS Vs. Android
If you are tracking an android device, you will have to download the app on the phone. To track an iPhone, you only need the iCloud account details.
- Check the saved messages, or call logs and contacts, or saved media.
- It has a live location tracker feature.
- It can help you track the target’s social media activity.
- You can even track their past location history.
Hover watch Android Tracker
It has two versions, rooted and non-rooted.
- The rooted version can track as well as access the camera and click pictures remotely.
- It, of course, has real-time location tracking.
- You can also track SIM changes on the phone.
- It can monitor all the leading social and IM apps.
- It can also track browser history.
Remember that privacy laws and cyber security laws are a thing, and such tracking violates them. So really consider who your target is and if it is someone that can get you in trouble.