In the whole worldwide, soccer is one of the most popular games. Athletes must have certain skills if they want to achieve success in this game. If you are also looking for such skills then this piece of article is a must for you, especially if you fall 7nder U9 or U11.
In this sport, if you do not know how to dribble a ball coming your way, you can never play this game. It is not only the most basic but it is the most important skill in the complete game. While taking hold of the soccer ball completely, an ability to pass the ball from the opponent. This process is known as dribbling. It is basically intended for various purposes such as to accelerate into space, to beat the defender, and to avoid pressure. In order to learn dribbling, certain things to be kept in mind are mentioned below.
- Never fail to keep the ball close to your feet.
- Always try to maintain touch with the ball.
- When the defender gets close to you, use your body to protect the ball.
- Always inculcate changes in the pace of dribbling in the game.
It would not be wrong to say that soccer is all about the passing as it plays a vital role in winning and losing the game. In the soccer game, all the teammates must know the passing skills and that too from an early age. Since old ages, the best soccer players are those who are best at passing skills. Categorically, the pass is divided into 3 main types i.e., chipped pass, standard pass, and lofted pass. Here are some tips that you must follow to master this skill.
- Not only one, not only two, but you should master all 3 types of passes.
- Work on your vision as it is important to have a check on the potential time of passing.
- The lesser time the opponent will get to interrupt you if you pass the ball faster.
- Practice, practice, and practice can save you and make you perform better in the actual scenario.
- While passing it to the other person, but the correct pace on the ball.
The effectiveness of a soccer player is determined by the ability to receive a ball. The player will have more time to dribble and shoot in the game if he/she had great first touch. Although critics say that it is just like receiving a ball in the air, it is actually a completely opposite thing. The soccer highlight (ทีเด็ด บอล, term in Thai) is, the technique of receiving a ball in the air is exactly different from the technique of receiving a ball in the ground.
- Keep an eye on the direction and the speed of the ball.
- Always keep your feet active to receive the ball efficiently.
- Always keep in your mind which feet you must put forward while receiving a ball.
- Always prepare your mind, not only what to do when you receive a ball, but what to do afterward.